Yay Friends!!!

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
LittleMissyx3
Role: Little girl

Yay Friends!!!

Postby LittleMissyx3 » 7 months ago

Hello honey bunnies! I am in need of friends :( My friends here are not like me, they don't enjoy being a little like I do. I have two friends who want me to get rid of my stuffs because I'm too old and I have two others who don't really care about it, but i know they don't understand. I want o have friends that I can talk to about stuffies and drawing, and kid movies, and stuffies and SWEETS!!!! LOTS OF SWEETS!!!!! :gigs: hehe ooopsies, i got carried away. Anyways I hope to meet lovely people soon, so we can play and have fun. ^.^ Have a sparkly day.

Babyboy4you
Role: Adult Baby

Re: Yay Friends!!!

Postby Babyboy4you » 7 months ago

Hihi! Being little is soooo much fun! You wanna be friends?

Princess_bambi
Role: Little girl

Postby Princess_bambi » 7 months ago

Hiii I really want some nice little friends too, I like in the uk. I would love a friend that I can eat lots of sweeties with, someone that I can play with and be little with, I love colouring/arty things and I really like watching films too.

CedeLuvsStuffies
BANNED
BANNED
Role: Little

Postby CedeLuvsStuffies » 7 months ago

Hiya!!! I would love to be friends with all of you! Group kik chat anyone?? <3 I love sweets! And stuffies and disney movies and my sippy cup and did I mention stuffies?????

littlebell
Role: Little

Postby littlebell » 5 months ago

Hiiii umm am new to DDLG tooo. Am sorry about your friends, I don't know anyone interested in DDLG so I don't have anymore to talk to about it :pacy: so if you don't mine being friends with someone new to DDLG I would love to. I like sweets to Hehe <3.

Return to “Looking for Friendship”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!