Moderator Announcement - 04/21/2016

admin

Moderator Announcement - 04/21/2016

Postby admin » 7 months ago

Littlespace Online has been recently looking for site moderators. We are pleased to announce that one of our members will be happily joining our team.

cookie_bunny
cookie_bunny wrote:Hello one and all! I'm cookie_bunny, but you can just call me cookie. You'll probably see me hop off and on, in and out, here and there... I'm actually here quite often! As a little, I am 3-5 years old or so, biologically I am 33. Yes I'm old. Shhh. :P I play LOTS of video games (I'm on Steam!!). Watch LOTS of SpongeBob. I love to color. I love my paci and my sippy. I love sugar. I'm pretty friendly to everyone, AND I LIKE TO YELL A LOT... ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M EXCITED OR HYPER OR FOR NO REASON.
I'm always hungry. I can't help it. I love cake, candy, ice cream, cookies (obvs), pizza, chicken nuggets, chicken in general, bacon, and food... I love food. My hobbies are pooting and picking noses (not my own).

cookie_bunny will be an official moderator for approximately 1-2 weeks throughout a brief trial period. During this time, cookie_bunny will act fully as a moderator to help keep our site a safe, happy zone for all members and future members; however, if you feel you need to contact the site Admin. instead you are always welcome to do so to discuss any situation, question, or concern.

If you would like to become a moderator please see more information about it and the application on our moderation need page. We are actively seeking to grow our moderation team so now is the best time to apply!

Return to “Moderator Announcements”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!