Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

This is Katie!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Really.
Your "introduction" post will be denied if you choose to
tell us what relationship you are looking for or what type
of person you want to connect with using our community.
Your relationship status
does not define you or
tell us about yourself.
Our community is more than our free personals section,
and you are much more than your relationship desires.

Please click here for introduction
examples and tips for approval.

You can use our free personals section after your introduction has been approved.
katnip
Role: Kitten

This is Katie!

Postby katnip » September 6th, 2015, 11:51 am

Hello :3

I was introduced to BDSM and age play when I was 13 years old - in a pretty bad way. I'm older now, though (18-20), and I found I'm still interested in it. I'm not really in any communities, on forums, or anything... And it's very lonely, especially when I'm in little space and I have no one and nowhere to go! So here I am.

I'll go by Katnip or Katie, or Kitten if we're closer! My play age is 8-12 and I'm also a kitten. I don't have a caregiver or other kind of partner. I'm genderqueer; agender. I'm always pretty feminine, though. That's why I just put Femme. I think it describes me pretty well!

I don't really know what else to say. Like I said, I'm not in any Little communities, I'm pretty new to all this... I don't even have a lot of Little stuff. Growing up and going through puberty I figured adults shouldn't have stuffies and cute pink things. :/ But! I realized I can. HA.

I'd love to hear about your Little gear, where you buy your collars (for other kittens), where/how you found your caregiver and what it's like with them.

Xxx <3
My choice of communication is emoji ✨✨

LeonicBear
Role: Daddy

Re: This is Katie!

Postby LeonicBear » September 6th, 2015, 1:24 pm

Welcome to Littlespace Katnip. I can see you're quite friendly. I'd love to talk to you sometime. You seem really nice. If you need someone to chat with I have kik and stuff just message me for either or. I'd love to meet you whenever. I'm quite the friendly kind likewise. Have a marvelous stay dear. I'm Mikey by the way.

katnip
Role: Kitten

Re: This is Katie!

Postby katnip » September 7th, 2015, 7:39 am

Thank you! :)))
My choice of communication is emoji ✨✨

Return to “Introductions”