This is Katie!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
katnip
Role: Kitten

This is Katie!

Postby katnip » 1 year ago

Hello :3

I was introduced to BDSM and age play when I was 13 years old - in a pretty bad way. I'm older now, though (18-20), and I found I'm still interested in it. I'm not really in any communities, on forums, or anything... And it's very lonely, especially when I'm in little space and I have no one and nowhere to go! So here I am.

I'll go by Katnip or Katie, or Kitten if we're closer! My play age is 8-12 and I'm also a kitten. I don't have a caregiver or other kind of partner. I'm genderqueer; agender. I'm always pretty feminine, though. That's why I just put Femme. I think it describes me pretty well!

I don't really know what else to say. Like I said, I'm not in any Little communities, I'm pretty new to all this... I don't even have a lot of Little stuff. Growing up and going through puberty I figured adults shouldn't have stuffies and cute pink things. :/ But! I realized I can. HA.

I'd love to hear about your Little gear, where you buy your collars (for other kittens), where/how you found your caregiver and what it's like with them.

Xxx <3
My choice of communication is emoji ✨✨

LeonicBear
Role: Daddy

Re: This is Katie!

Postby LeonicBear » 1 year ago

Welcome to Littlespace Katnip. I can see you're quite friendly. I'd love to talk to you sometime. You seem really nice. If you need someone to chat with I have kik and stuff just message me for either or. I'd love to meet you whenever. I'm quite the friendly kind likewise. Have a marvelous stay dear. I'm Mikey by the way.

katnip
Role: Kitten

Re: This is Katie!

Postby katnip » 1 year ago

Thank you! :)))
My choice of communication is emoji ✨✨

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!