New here!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
Beanins
Role: Little girl

New here!

Postby Beanins » 7 months ago

Hello~ I just turned 18 today! I've seen this site around for quite some time but I knew to wait until I was old enough to participate in kink communities till I joined. Well~ today's that day! My name is Bean! It's just my middle name but that's what everyone calls me. Beanie and Beanins are also acceptable things to call me! As I said I'm 18 but about 5 (or younger) at heart haha! I'm from Houston Texas y'all~ I like relaxing with friends and sometimes I like to party o.o Some of my favorite things to do are cook/bake, play with my pets
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
dance in my undies, watch Disney movies, and goof around and take selfies! If I sound fun to you then you're probably really cool 8-) and we should be friends! I could use a few friends because as I said, very new to this community and need someone to show me around lol :3 Anyways~ A bit more about me: My favorite color is pink (I dye my hair pink) favorite food is steak! Medium rare~ Always! Favorite animal is a kitty, snake, or bird(but mainly just MY bird his name's Peanut!) If there's something else that you're curious about just ask I don't bite too hard! Hehe~ Toodles :D

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!