New here!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Really.

Your "introduction" post will be denied if you choose to
tell us what relationship you are looking for or what type
of person you want to connect with using our community.
Your relationship status
does not define you or
tell us about yourself.
Our community is more than our free personals section,
and you are much more than your relationship desires.

Please click here for introduction
examples and tips for approval.

You can use our free personals section after your introduction has been approved.
Beanins
Role: Little girl

New here!

Postby Beanins » 10 months ago

Hello~ I just turned 18 today! I've seen this site around for quite some time but I knew to wait until I was old enough to participate in kink communities till I joined. Well~ today's that day! My name is Bean! It's just my middle name but that's what everyone calls me. Beanie and Beanins are also acceptable things to call me! As I said I'm 18 but about 5 (or younger) at heart haha! I'm from Houston Texas y'all~ I like relaxing with friends and sometimes I like to party o.o Some of my favorite things to do are cook/bake, play with my pets
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
dance in my undies, watch Disney movies, and goof around and take selfies! If I sound fun to you then you're probably really cool 8-) and we should be friends! I could use a few friends because as I said, very new to this community and need someone to show me around lol :3 Anyways~ A bit more about me: My favorite color is pink (I dye my hair pink) favorite food is steak! Medium rare~ Always! Favorite animal is a kitty, snake, or bird(but mainly just MY bird his name's Peanut!) If there's something else that you're curious about just ask I don't bite too hard! Hehe~ Toodles :D

Return to “Introductions”