How different are the relationship basis' of sensual and non-sexual Age play?

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
KittyKiara
Role: Kitten

How different are the relationship basis' of sensual and non-sexual Age play?

Postby KittyKiara » 7 months ago

As a noob to both DDlg and this site as a whole I decided my first question would be the differences between sensual and Non-sexual Age play since everyone is sure to specify which they are and are not interested in. That made me curious as to what is different about the two if the relationships ARE different at all if one simply includes relations or if they have different dynamics. Personally I feel I'd be partial to either so I don't think I can actually answer my own question. ::3:

SweetYoungPrince
Role: Little boy

Re: How different are the relationship basis' of sensual and non-sexual Age play?

Postby SweetYoungPrince » 7 months ago

Everyone is different, and despite having similar interests, we all got here from various means. For some it's just a passing fascination, or others there's deep-seated psychological needs involved that they seek to have met, and those can manifest themselves sensually or non-sexually. sensual preference plays into it a lot, as some Littles and Caregivers may be asexual or have a very diminished relations drive and thus this is one of the places they can go to experience acceptance and a form of intimacy without relations.

A lot of it is the type of roles they are seeking and how strict they want to maintain that role. If for example someone is seeking a familial bond, and wants it to remain strictly familial, they probably will lean more towards non-sexual, but if they want a familial bond that transcends, warps, or otherwise alters that dynamic, they may be more open to it.

There's also other aspects like relationship status to consider, not all caregivers and littles who are seeking are in fact single, they may be married or in a relationship, but are seeking a different sort of dynamic, and remaining nonsexual is their way of setting a boundary to not be crossed, and a way to indulge in this lifestyle without implicitly committing adultery or otherwise cheating.

KingBaloo26
Role: Daddy

Re: How different are the relationship basis' of sensual and non-sexual Age play?

Postby KingBaloo26 » 7 months ago

Some like to separate their little self from their sensual self, while others like those two parts to be intertwined.
I'm over-simplifying it, but that's always the distinction I've drawn between sensual and non-sexual age play. I suppose the same can apply to the cg/daddy side as well.

KittyKiara
Role: Kitten

Postby KittyKiara » 7 months ago

Thanks! Both replies are actually really thought provoking and kinda make me wonder if after I experiment a little my view will settle with one or the other or simply stay neutral to both. I suppose only time and experience will tell but thank you anyway!

juliegrace

Postby juliegrace » 7 months ago

Age play or age play is a form of role playing in which an individual acts or treats another as if they were a different age, sensual or non-sexually. Age play is role playing between adults, and involves consent from all parties. Portraying any age can be the goal of age play, from babies, to the elderly. Usually this involves someone pretending to be younger than they actually are, but more rarely can involve assuming an older role.Age play can be sensual or non-sexual. It may be mildly sensual, or very sensual. Within dominant/submissive relationships, age play can enhance power dynamics, and allow a partner to feel more comfortable with their dominance or submission. Often, ossification of boys is present, in order to add another level of power to the situation.
sensual variations may include among other things such as incest play, in which individuals recreate and sensual roles within a family, and Daddy's girl fetishism in which real or imagined age differences are the basis of the role playing and the female is portrayed as the younger partner.
Age play is not considered child involvement or related to child involvement by professional psychologists Individuals who age play enjoy portraying children, or enjoy childlike elements typical of children present in adults.
sensual age play itself does not involve the sensual attraction to biologically underage people. Rather, when a consenting adult takes on the role playing mindset of a young person, it is motivated by re-experiencing emotional states and social interactions of one's youth, which also happen to be pleasurable in a sensual context to the participants.

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!