Looking for friends of all kinds!

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sensual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
ButterflyBooPrincess
Role: Little girl

Looking for friends of all kinds!

Postby ButterflyBooPrincess » 7 months ago

Hi guys! Like the title says I'm looking for friends of all kinds! Little, big, pet, anyone in between, doesn't matter! I super recently got a kik and would love to have some friends to talk to on here or on there! I'm a little/pet/submissive so I have lots of different likes and interests throughout all of those! I'm really friendly and always willing to lend an ear, even though I don't always have the best advice. I'm super new to this website too, so I'm not sure if this post is even what it's supposed to be like or not, ahh!! Anyways, if anyone wants to talk just send me a message and we can be friends! (:

malditamermaid

Re: Looking for friends of all kinds!

Postby malditamermaid » 7 months ago

We can be fwends :luff: my kick is on my profile :pacy: :gigs:

malditamermaid

Postby malditamermaid » 7 months ago

malditamermaid wrote:We can be fwends :luff: my kick is on my profile :pacy: :gigs:

I meant kik** oopsie

binkie_princess
Role: ABDL

Postby binkie_princess » 7 months ago

Hewwo!!! I am also a little/pet/submissive. I hope we can become friends.

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!