Becoming a Little Boy Again

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
SweetYoungPrince
Role: Little boy

Becoming a Little Boy Again

Postby SweetYoungPrince » 7 months ago

Hi... I'm very new to this whole side of the world of littles... I have done some ageplay and have had lots of age regression fantasies (both sensual and non-sexual). I am a very sweet, warm, and loving person. I enjoy affection, being nurtured, intimacy both physical and verbal, reassurance, and being made to feel completely comfortable.

I think my biggest hangup of all is how I crave to be totally immersed into playing a little with someone. I always feel a bit disappointed when someone starts probing me for my real age, I guess it's a sort of reassurance for them that I really am an adult but I always feel more comfortable when I am always treated as a little by someone, and I know they know I'm an adult and we both just don't ever speak of it or mention it. I don't always have to talk or act within littlespace but I like to be focused on it.

I am happy to be here and I really hope to find others like me who are similar, help others who need it, and just maybe find that very special someone to bond with. Thank you for accepting me.

SweetYoungPrince
Role: Little boy

Re: Becoming a Little Boy Again

Postby SweetYoungPrince » 7 months ago

I guess I can expand a bit on me though. I am from Kentucky USA, I have lived here my whole life. I really enjoy video games and have lots of them. I also like anime, cartoons, movies, books, and tv shows, especially if they are fantasy (magic & dragons) or funny. I like to ride bikes and swim but I don't get to as much as I want. I really like writing and always wanted to be an author and write a fantasy novel.

I have tons of hobbies so they are hard to all mention but would be happy to talk about them with others :)

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!