What does a Daddy Dom want and seek in a little?

Forum rules
This NOT an area for personal ads!
violetluvsyou
Role: Babygirl

What does a Daddy Dom want and seek in a little?

Postby violetluvsyou » 7 months ago

i am new to the ddlg community and i was wondering what a daddy generally looks for in his little. not that i would change myself at all, but i would like to know what i might want to work on in hopes of finding a daddy.

TDWicker
Role: Ageplayer

Re: What does a Daddy Dom want and seek in a little?

Postby TDWicker » 7 months ago

For me, I want a little who is energetic, silly, like video games, bands like slipknot, and cuddles. Every daddy wants different things from their littles but all come down to one key point, every daddy wants a little they can hold and protect and make feel like the cute littles they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaddyDoRight
Role: Daddy

Postby DaddyDoRight » 7 months ago

It's going to be different for every DD, what one likes, another may hate, and in truth there's no single unifying thing that attracts us here, we are one community but we often get into it for wildly different reasons.

I think it's best to just cultivate the personality and behavior most comfortable to you and your interests as a little, and then seek a DD whom you mesh with. A certain flexibility is always appreciated when you begin that dynamic but having a solid foundation of who you are is better than just being a moldable figure.
There are some people who always make you smile, who always make you happy, who always do their best to show you the positive side of everything. I hope to be one of those people.

BigPapa
Role: Daddy

Postby BigPapa » 7 months ago

If there is one thing, it's the ability to communicate. Some littles are naturally shy, and that can get challenging. Once you can ask what your CG likes, you can really answer your question. ☺

Return to “Ask a Caregiver”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!