To be kind and helpful always

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
DaddyDoRight
Role: Daddy

To be kind and helpful always

Postby DaddyDoRight » 7 months ago

Hello there. I'm Daddy Do Right, I am a 30 year old male who has 2 children of my own. I am a very kind, insightful, and supportive person, and I love to provide encouragement and positive reinforcement for others. I'm very new to the whole CG/L scene and I am not quite sure yet if I am up to the challenge of taking on my own little yet but time will tell.

I have been very active in body positivity for several years now and I love to help others come to love themselves and accept them for who they truly are. I hope to be able to help others struggling with their own identities and provide help to those who seek it, and always be a positive influence.

A bit more about me, i work at an automotive factory building cars, I like to play video games, mostly on my computer, especially RPGs and Simulations. I like anime, especially fantasy, harem, comedy, or ecchi ones, my favorite is Highschool DxD because it has all of that. I also love to watch western cartoons, I really like Spongebob Squarepants, Looney Tunes, Chowder, The Misadventures of Flapjack, Dexter's Lab, Animaniacs, and just about anything Disney has ever made. I also like toys, I love to collect anime figures but it's very expensive so I don't have too many. I like to collect art and companion books, especially for video games I really like.

I am very eager to make friends here and will happily chat with anyone, littles, caregivers, daddies, mommies, babies. If you have similar interests or just need someone to talk to or to listen to you, i'd be happy to help as best I can.

Here is a fairly recent picture of me, just so you can see who I am, I look pretty young for my age.
Attachments
MEMEMEME.jpg
MEMEMEME.jpg (97.63 KiB) Viewed 90 times
There are some people who always make you smile, who always make you happy, who always do their best to show you the positive side of everything. I hope to be one of those people.

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!