Greetings

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
ZorroDaddy
Role: Daddy

Greetings

Postby ZorroDaddy » 7 months ago

Hello Littlespacers!

My name is Zorro, a Daddy who has been within the greater ABDL community for a few years.

I was really excited to find out about this site. Not too long ago, there was a time when several ABDL-specific sites existed. They were all fascinating and unique, each offering something special to its members.

Then FetLife became immensely popular and most of those ABDL sites vanished - leaving just a select few. While I will never knock FetLife for its popularity because it has major importance to the adult interest world as a whole, it unfortunately had the Wal-Mart effect on the internet by shifting interest away from sites like this one.

So I'm quite happy to see Littlespace Online emerging from the ground up.

Over the past few years, I have thoroughly enjoyed attending munches - from Albany to D.C., conventions and gatherings from Chicago to Connecticut to Allentown to Northern Maryland. And I've met some truly amazing crinkly people.

There was an era when we didn't have such connectivity. I'm glad that era is bygone. Now there are podcasts (The Big Little Podcast, The Crinkle Cast), conventions (CAPCon, TeddyCon) and so many resources to help you meet other folks.

If you're new to this site, I hope you tell others about it so it can grow and welcome in more folks who just might have been looking for a little space to call home.

Blessings to you all,
Zorro Daddy

Dream Big about Being Little
Don't look for the fantasy. Dream about it. Read about it. Think about it. But don't look for it.
Instead, look for the reality that could include it and you will find balance.

zorrodaddy.com

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!