Hi everybody!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
nerdyprincess39
Role: Little

Hi everybody!

Postby nerdyprincess39 » 7 months ago

Hi there! I'm alicia. I kinda new to this and still learning. If you're interested in talking to me, you're more than welcome to. :D

Guy_No1
Role: Daddy

Re: Hi everybody!

Postby Guy_No1 » 7 months ago

Hi there Alicia, Pleased to meet you, I'm Guy, I'm also new here, I'm a dominant man and I am interested in the ddlg lifestyle.

Bedhead21
Role: Babyboy

Postby Bedhead21 » 7 months ago

Hi guys, and gals, how long have you been in the lifestyle? and what do you like about it. Why did you choose your role?

nerdyprincess39

Bedhead21 wrote:Hi guys, and gals, how long have you been in the lifestyle? and what do you like about it. Why did you choose your role?

How long? Oh not that long. I'd say 3-4 month now. What do i like about it? I likethat i can be myself. I don't have to hide this part of myself. Plus any community that allows singing along to Disney songs is a good community to be in lol. I don't really choose it. It just noticed it in me and embraced it. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

nerdyprincess39

Guy_No1 wrote:Hi there Alicia, Pleased to meet you, I'm Guy, I'm also new here, I'm a dominant man and I am interested in the ddlg lifestyle.

Nice to meet you, Guy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bedhead21
Role: Babyboy

Postby Bedhead21 » 7 months ago

I feel the same way, its like why have limits on being happy. There shouldnt be, why not just live your life how you want. I enjoy the fact that there is a community that is all about being happy, and its a safe place to express yourself, im generally a happy person. some people out in the real world (society) are just negative for their own reasons, and im just sitting over here thinking lifes not that hard. Just sit back and smell the roses, right enjoy life appreciate what is in front of you and sing to and enjoy being babied if its what you love. I like it,and cant wait to find a caregiver who wants my affection.

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!