How to Find a Caregiver Mommy Domme for MDLB?

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
Bedhead21
Role: Babyboy

How to Find a Caregiver Mommy Domme for MDLB?

Postby Bedhead21 » 7 months ago

i am new to the life, and i want to be a baby boy. What are some challenges when finding a caregiver for the first time?

rabbit
Role: Daddy

Re: Do clingy littles annoy daddies?

Postby rabbit » 7 months ago

what kind of care giver are you looking for? cuz little gorls and little boys both have similar and diffrent struggles.
-Big fluff ball

baby-girl_little

Postby baby-girl_little » 7 months ago

Bedhead21 wrote:i am new to the life, and i want to be a baby boy. What are some challenges when finding a caregiver for the first time?

Like rabbit said finding a a caregiver for boys vs girls has similarities and differences. The common theme I'd say though is finding a compatible caregiver who is close close to you, with most littles I spoken to that seems to be our common issue, you either find one who doesn't have the same interests and is close or that likes everything you like and is too far. Hope this helped.

Bedhead21
Role: Babyboy

Postby Bedhead21 » 7 months ago

I was looking for one that sweet talks, and is caring. Makes some rules, but isnt too strict or mean. Mainly a mommy that is kind and light hearted, but at the same time teaches and slightly disciplines. Someone that also like to spend time in bed and tuck me in and coddle to sleep.

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!