Looking for more local friends (Colorado)

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
Little_missluna
Role: Little girl

Looking for more local friends (Colorado)

Postby Little_missluna » 7 months ago

Hi I'm an owned little (19) who is looking to make more little friends in the northern Colorado area. It's gets pretty lonely when all your friends that you grew up with and went to school with just aren't into the same things that you're into. Which is why I'm going out on a limb and trying to find more friends in the Northern Colorado Area (Loveland, Windsor, Fort Collins). I'm not looking to meet up right off the bat I'm fine with chatting online and having our bigs accompany us, but I would really love to go on play dates and have sleep overs. I can't really make friends from fetlife meetups because they only ones they have for littles are a hike or on a week night. Daddy is crazy busy with work and refuses to take a day off for the weekday meetup, and I really want to make more friends in the kink. Well anyway if you're int the northern colorado area and looking for local friends hit me up and we can chat or whatever.

Return to “Looking for Friendship”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!