Hii~ I'm new

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
[LittleOneShh]
Role: Little girl

Hii~ I'm new

Postby [LittleOneShh] » 1 year ago

Hello, I'm new to the website :shock: I'm really friendly thou and always up to talk to people. I have social anxiety so if it takes me awhile to answer you I'm typing and retyping my reply. :lol: I love anime, and cartoons, I also read Slice of life mangas. ^.^

JuneStar

Re: Hii~ I'm new

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

Hi there! Welcome to the community :)

I understand the social anxiety issue you experience. I also have social anxiety and sometimes it's pretty icky to deal with. The good thing is that we here in the community love you and accept you--flaws and all.

LeonicBear
Role: Daddy

Postby LeonicBear » 1 year ago

Hai, I'm Mikey c: Welcome to Littlespace! If you want someone to chat with message me !:D I'm a Daddy though. I don't have a little either. I'm easy going. Nice to meet you!

[LittleOneShh]

Postby [LittleOneShh] » 1 year ago

Star wrote:Hi there! Welcome to the community :)

I understand the social anxiety issue you experience. I also have social anxiety and sometimes it's pretty icky to deal with. The good thing is that we here in the community love you and accept you--flaws and all.

Awe thanks for the warm welcome <3 <3

fatho
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Postby fatho » 1 year ago

Hey I'm new too, and I can relate to the social anxiety. Good to know I'm not alone in the world.

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!