Hello, I am John Egbert :B

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Really.

Your "introduction" post will be denied if you choose to
tell us what relationship you are looking for or what type
of person you want to connect with using our community.
Your relationship status
does not define you or
tell us about yourself.
Our community is more than our free personals section,
and you are much more than your relationship desires.

Please click here for introduction
examples and tips for approval.

You can use our free personals section after your introduction has been approved.
JohnEgbert
Role: Ageplayer

Hello, I am John Egbert :B

Postby JohnEgbert » 9 months ago

Hey i'm new here, and I recently came to grips with the fact that I am a switch, A Daddy Dom somedays and a Little Boy on others,

to say it's been difficult mentally would be a lie, finding a community that is open and friendly is entirely different. so i hope that my stay here is a fortuitous one as for what it is i do I am currently in the process of writing a musical, and hoping to get into a nice college where i can study Information Technology and other computer based sciences i am an avid reader of anything i can get my hands on and i watch pretty much every animated thing out there, as long as it suits my taste, i have a longstanding obsession with the 1980s that i can neither defend nor deny. movies, music, video games, the whole deal. I also enjoy Dungeons and Dragons, and playing piano from time to time. along with that i greatly enjoy writing poetry and various other stories.

I have high functioning cerebral palsy, so you might need to excuse a few typos if anyone decides to RP or start up a conversation with me.

Thanks for helping me find somewhere safe

Love
J,E

Return to “Introductions”