Best Kind of Chocolate Milk?

JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Best Kind of Chocolate Milk?

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

I recently tried chocolate cashew milk (or faux-milk, as it may be). It was pretty yummy, and had a good chocolately flavor, but I don't feel like it replaces my most favorite brand or kind of chocolate milk. Maybe a good substitute at times. I was thinking of maybe seeing if they have a chocolate almond milk of some sort to try too since that sounds yummy. I had hazlenut milk once that was amazing, by the way.

Often, when I'm feeling stressed or just trying to relax, I'll have a sippy cup full of chocolate milk. It's kind of a staple for me! :lol:

I was curious though...what kind of chocolate milk do you recommend? What do other littles enjoy most?

I have a special fondness of Ovaltine.

Daddy likes Nestle (but I see it's less sugar, and, thus, has some artificial sweetener in it that leaves an icky aftertaste for me when I drink it).

What do you like best?

littlestjaybird

Re: Best Kind of Chocolate Milk?

Postby littlestjaybird » 1 year ago

I also like Nestle chocolate milk, but my absolute favourite brand is Rockview. I'm not a big almond milk fan, but I also like chocolate soy milk :3

Little_Panda_Dolly

Postby Little_Panda_Dolly » 1 year ago

I could live off of True Moo (it is super rich deliciousness though so I sometimes add a little regular milk) :D

[LittleOneShh]

Postby [LittleOneShh] » 1 year ago

I love YooHoo!! ^.^
but i can't find anywhere there sell it anymore around where I am witch is sadly

baby_ace
Role: ABDL

Postby baby_ace » 1 year ago

I just get the big gallon of Darigold original chocolate milk. Its not too thick and I can usually get away with finishing the whole gallon within a week.

PrincessSassyFace

Postby PrincessSassyFace » 1 year ago

[LittleOneShh] wrote:I love YooHoo!! ^.^
but i can't find anywhere there sell it anymore around where I am witch is sadly

Have you looked at the dollar store? That's where I usually find it

lexyrosexo

Postby lexyrosexo » 1 year ago

Soy chocolate milk... I don't know why, I'm not vegan or anything but one time that's all they had at my campus center dining hall and...I fell in love lol

StarBrat
Role: Babygirl

Postby StarBrat » 9 months ago

I love Tru Moo chocolate milk. I would recommend it and be saying need to try it if you haven't

momokitten13
Role: Kitten

Postby momokitten13 » 9 months ago

so delicious has a great chocolate coconut milk :) its gonna have a hint of coconut obviously but it still tastes really yummy :D

Princess_Kailee
Role: Lolita

Postby Princess_Kailee » 9 months ago

oakhurst :123: :123: :123:

Return to “Silly & Fun”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!