Looking for a little help please

Twistedprincess
Role: Little girl

Looking for a little help please

Postby Twistedprincess » 6 months ago

I have gone threw everything and I can't figure out why I can't use the chat?
I am over 18, I have posted and been approved in the forums, and I don't believe I have anything offensive on my profile!

DaddyforLG
BANNED
BANNED
Role: Daddy

Re: Looking for a little help please

Postby DaddyforLG » 6 months ago

Hi Twisted Princess,

I'm sorry you seem to be having challenges using the chat feature. It appears you have posted in the introductions and your post was approved, which should allow you chat access. I'd suggest refreshing or logging back in again and then see if you are able to get it to work. Please let me know if you are able to utilize chat and thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Very experienced Dom Daddy seeks submissive little girl for stimulating, seductive, and sensual play. Extremely skilled in the art of arousal. I'll fulfill your deepest fantasies and awaken desire deep within you. Skype or Oovoo chat preferred.

Twistedprincess

Thank You for Your help Sir but that did not work either :(

Twistedprincess

DaddyforLG wrote:Hi Twisted Princess,

I'm sorry you seem to be having challenges using the chat feature. It appears you have posted in the introductions and your post was approved, which should allow you chat access. I'd suggest refreshing or logging back in again and then see if you are able to get it to work. Please let me know if you are able to utilize chat and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Thank You for Your help Sir but that did not work :(

DaddyforLG
BANNED
BANNED

Thank you for letting me know you are still experiencing challenges. I apologize for the delay and will notify another another Mod to assist you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Very experienced Dom Daddy seeks submissive little girl for stimulating, seductive, and sensual play. Extremely skilled in the art of arousal. I'll fulfill your deepest fantasies and awaken desire deep within you. Skype or Oovoo chat preferred.

DaddyforLG
BANNED
BANNED

Meanwhile try posting another introduction to see if that by chance rectifies the issue.

Twistedprincess

DaddyforLG wrote:Thank you for letting me know you are still experiencing challenges. I apologize for the delay and will notify another another Mod to assist you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Thank You for all You assistance Sir :)

DaddyforLG
BANNED
BANNED

You're welcome. I shall not rest until we have you situated in chat. Did you try reposting an introduction?

Twistedprincess

DaddyforLG wrote:You're welcome. I shall not rest until we have you situated in chat. Did you try reposting an introduction?

I tried posting a new introduction Sir

Twistedprincess

DaddyforLG wrote:You're welcome. I shall not rest until we have you situated in chat. Did you try reposting an introduction?

SO just an update for You today Sir! I can receive and send messages, as well as view profiles but still no chat :( .. Sorry for being a pain in the butt Sir.

Return to “Site Suggestions, Questions, & Feedback”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!