Changing my username

Forum rules
Please create your own, new topic when you have questions about your own account and it's functionality or how to use the site with your account.

Also, review these help topics for quick answers first!:

How to chat, read/send/receive private messages, and see user profiles!

How to Change Your Username

How to Request Account or Post Deletion

How to Turn OFF Word Censoring

How to Close Your Personals Ad / How to Reopen Your Personals Ad
forgottenatheist
Role: Little

Changing my username

Postby forgottenatheist » 7 months ago

Can I change my username and if not can I delete my account and use the same email to make a new one?

admin

Re: Changing my username

Postby admin » 7 months ago

Hi!

No, you may not create multiple accounts just because you're displeased with the username you registered with at the time you signed up for our site. During registration it clearly states right beside the username area that usernames are permanent and are not changeable.

If you absolutely insist on having your username changed then please take the time to read this article for appropriate steps:

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2479

Thank you,

Admin.

forgottenatheist
Role: Little

Postby forgottenatheist » 7 months ago

Understood I just thought My username might offend people but thank you for your help sorry if I wasted your time:(

admin

Postby admin » 7 months ago

Hi!

I, personally, don't feel that any adult person should honestly be offended by identifying yourself based on your personal religious (or lack of) beliefs. It would appear to me that people who felt offended by the thought of atheism existing would be immensely close-minded and entirely too self-centered. I can understand how you may not want to disclose personal beliefs such based around religion immediately to new friends though.

If you truly see fit, you're welcome to follow the directions and contact us with the change request.

Please don't see my direct nature as having bothered me or wasted my time. I am straight-forward so it's easily understood.

Thank you,

Admin.

Return to “Help”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!