Greetings, fellow inhabitants of Earth and this website!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
DragonQuills
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Greetings, fellow inhabitants of Earth and this website!

Postby DragonQuills » 6 months ago

Hi! I'm Kayden. I'm rather new to this community, as I've only learned about it within the year.

A bit about me: Well, I'm gender fluid, and I prefer they/them/theirs as my pronouns ^_^ I'm currently 19, but living like I'm 24 in that I work full time and pay rent and all that boring adult jazz. I'm a huge nerd. I love anime, video games, Magic: The Gathering, board games, and reading.

I have a cat, who, though I love dearly, is remarkably unintelligent. He does like to go for walks, and that's quite the site to see.

I have a partner of over a year and a half, and he's a good bit brighter than my cat, and also likes walks. He trumps my cat in that I can play Magic with him, but loses a few points due to not being as fluffy.

I look forward to meeting you all!

SecretPrincess
Role: Babygirl

Re: Greetings, fellow inhabitants of Earth and this website!

Postby SecretPrincess » 6 months ago

ur post was good and hi i guess i love the bit about ur partner i hope u enjoy the site and i guess i could be considered a huge nerd too as i love anime as well

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!