Fairytale Book Reading (Mommy and Daddy recordings)

JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Fairytale Book Reading (Mommy and Daddy recordings)

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

I was thinking of ideas I'd like to have implemented. Personally, I really enjoy bedtime stories. I think a lot of littles also enjoy bedtime stories or fairytales. I was wondering if maybe we could get some Mommies or Daddies to record a reading of some famous fairytales or stories? Then they could be put on the site for us to click on and listen to whenever we wanted.

Can this be done?

admin

Re: Fairytale Book Reading (Mommy and Daddy recordings)

Postby admin » 1 year ago

This will be done. I've already started scouting out good voices for readings.

Magnus

Postby Magnus » 1 year ago

Well this sounds awesome. I wish i had a good voice so i could do readings but my voice sounds too young

Princess

Postby Princess » 1 year ago

I love this idea! It always helps me wind down at night to hear a good story.

littlesophia13
Role: Little

Postby littlesophia13 » 1 year ago

Um I'm not a mommy but I used to read for a kids program at the library in case anyone needs volunteers. I wouldn't mind reading stories for other littles to listen to :)

admin

littlesophia13 wrote:Um I'm not a mommy but I used to read for a kids program at the library in case anyone needs volunteers. I wouldn't mind reading stories for other littles to listen to :)

You are more than welcome to record yourself reading a short story or fairytale and 'donate' it to us :) I'll have a dedicated section for recordings as soon as I get some so if you would like to do one or two (or more) then you're so very welcome to and we'd really appreciate it a lot!

littlesophia13
Role: Little

Postby littlesophia13 » 1 year ago

admin wrote:
littlesophia13 wrote:Um I'm not a mommy but I used to read for a kids program at the library in case anyone needs volunteers. I wouldn't mind reading stories for other littles to listen to :)

You are more than welcome to record yourself reading a short story or fairytale and 'donate' it to us :) I'll have a dedicated section for recordings as soon as I get some so if you would like to do one or two (or more) then you're so very welcome to and we'd really appreciate it a lot!

Would I just and it to you?
I'd be more than happy to do a few readings for my fellow littles

admin

littlesophia13 wrote:
admin wrote:

Would I just and it to you?
I'd be more than happy to do a few readings for my fellow littles

You could record however many you wanted and could e-mail them to my address. We are littlespaceonline@gmail.com :D

Return to “Site Suggestions, Questions, & Feedback”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!