Hello DDs and LG.

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
PinkytheCow
Role: Daddy

Hello DDs and LG.

Postby PinkytheCow » 1 year ago

I am new to this path of the BDSM world, but not to it. I am from KY, and I have been up all night learning this lifestyle. Anyone from Louisville? I would enjoy learning the ins & outs of the lifestyle. It feels like it was custom made for me. :D Look forward to hearing from you all after I get some sleep.

JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Re: Hello DDs and LG.

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

Hi!
I'm glad you've come to the community :) I'm always happy to see new folks around

I'm not from KY but I lived there for awhile. I know where Louisville is but only traveled there, like, twice.

Make sure you check out the resources and articles throughout the site. They're super handy on learning SOME of the basics to the lifestyle.

If you have any questions do feel free to post on the forum to get super great advice and answers :) we're pretty great, if I do say so

PinkytheCow
Role: Daddy

Re: Hello DDs and LG.

Postby PinkytheCow » 1 year ago

Thank you for the reply. I just moved to Ky in may, so I am new to ky also, be sides the lifestyle. I like it here, it's green everywhere, the bus system is good, housing can be expensive or hard to find, but I found a nice quiet apartment. I am hoping that being in a large city and a good location. I should be able to find my LG Princess, and she find me, I can't do the long distance thing. I know others do, but I am a hands-on type, I love the touch and vib that you can only get in person. I was in a long distance BDSM relationship, and it just became to difficult to give her the attention, and stability we/she needed. I definitely found a good resource here, by the way if anyone is tracking it, I found out about this site and lifestyle from a search on YouTube. I foward to talking to you again and others. Latter.

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!