In a nutshell

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
TeddyBearKev
Role: Little boy

In a nutshell

Postby TeddyBearKev » 6 months ago

Hi all! My name is Kevin and I'm 22 years old. I just wrapped up my first year of college and I am eager to roll into my second in the fall! I will boast a bit (which is slightly unusual for me) and say that I got a 3.5 GPA for the year. I am doing a lot better in college than I did in high school. I love college! Lol. Anyways that's enough about school! I am a very chubby man, but I'm very sweet (as commended by others) and I'm loyal to a fault. I have a somewhat good head on my shoulders and I try to be the voice of reason when I can help it. I can give out a million and nine ideas or nuggets of advice per second, but can never keep anything for myself. Lol. I love helping people, which is why I'm on track to being a social worker when I graduate. I'm not exactly sure what else there is to say, so I guess I'll end it for now. This is me in a nutshell. Hope y'all enjoy :P

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!