SweetLikeeCandee

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
SweetLikeeCandee
Role: Little girl

SweetLikeeCandee

Postby SweetLikeeCandee » 6 months ago

So, we are suppose to make a post introducing ourselves, so here it is.
Hello guys! My username is SweetLikeeCandee, call me as you wish, I don't really mind.
I am 18 years old and I have been interested in being a Little for a little bit now. I have done some research (as much as you can considering) about DD/LG and CG/L relationships and it interest me. I currently have a Daddy of 3 months. He is my word and I love him dearly. We are both new, but he's a little bit newer to this than me. Seeing how I introduced this to him and since he is a giant sweetheart, he's giving it a shot for me. Which I appreciate tremendously and it actually works out. He loves being my Daddy and I love being his Little. We are into a few different kinks that are a lot to name off, so if there are any questions about that, please don't ask hesitate to ask. Thank you for taking the time to read this semi long paragraph introducing myself. Have a great day and I hope to hear from some of you very soon. :luff: :hugs: :D

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!