UK Not so little little

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
BrownSugar71
Role: Little

UK Not so little little

Postby BrownSugar71 » 1 year ago

Hello, I'm new. I am searching for a place to call home as I've tried various sites but had to flee the predators eventually. I'm also on Fetlife and have a tendency to ramble on quite a bit. I am mostly a lurker but I will try and say hi here and there.

JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Re: UK Not so little little

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

Hi there! Welcome to the site :)

It's a pretty good site. If you have any trouble out of anybody you can report them and they're pretty good about handling that right away here.

Fetlife is too dark for me most of the time. I feel out of place there :( but primarily because I'm not into hardly any BDSM bits. Just...Daddy/little stuffs and, even then, our dynamic is not typical for the scene.

Anyway though!

I'm glad you're here! I also read your personals ad and I thought you sounded like a terrific person to be friends with :)

BrownSugar71
Role: Little

Re: UK Not so little little

Postby BrownSugar71 » 1 year ago

Hi there, and thanks! Sorry I've not been around, my kitchen has been getting redone and it's been so crazy. Friends would be nice :)

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!