Learning about adult interests

JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Learning about adult interests

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

Anyone else spend an ungodly amount of time on adult interest and kink sites just learning about what turns other people on?

For example, there came a time where I was interested in finding the strangest kink there may be on the planet. I started Googling everything I could think of that I would consider to be strange, followed by the words relations or adult art. I ended up reading about and looking at some midget clown adult art. :shock: I was curious about learning but not interested in getting into it, mind you.

Does anyone else do that? Just kind of read about things that are beyond their interests just because?

Magnus

Re: Learning about adult interests

Postby Magnus » 1 year ago

Oh yeah totally. I visit different sites about Philias just to see how strange of. xD things they will actually document. It is fascinating. :3

Emma904
Role: Little

Postby Emma904 » 1 year ago

I do the same thing! I absolutely love talking and learning about adult interests on a intellectual and psychological level.

UnsoundMethods
Role: Daddy

Postby UnsoundMethods » 9 months ago

I think it's fascinating talking, and learning about adult interests on an intellectual level. It's also interesting to hear how peole got involved in the adult interest/kink, as no two answers are ever the same, at least in my experience of talking to other kinksters.

Return to “Off-Topic - Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!