Hellooo

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
frostbit17
Role: Pet - other

Hellooo

Postby frostbit17 » 1 year ago

Hi, everybody, my name's Dominick and I'm a sub little boy. I usually go by Dom, but since that's a funny name for a sub, I like being Nick or Nicky. Anyways, I'm really excited to meet some new people. Oh, I forgot, I'm 18. That's kinda important. I'm looking to make some friends and maybe meet some dommes/mommies. I don't know exactly was my age range is, because I'm really new to this, but it feels right to me. I just really wanna feel like there are girls out there who would be interested in a sub little boy like me. I'm heteroflexible but I would try some things. I like being degraded but I also like being told if I'm doing good. I know. It's weird. I don't know what to really say here lol. It probably is the worst introduction ever. Oh well. It's mine and it's over.

Katluvzyew
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Re: Hellooo

Postby Katluvzyew » 1 year ago

Hi there !
I'm Kat I'm 18.
I love attention.
I'm a little & a pet.
Meaning I also like furries.
If you'd like to be friends and talk message me or Kik me (my kik is in my profile here)~
Nice to meet u

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!