BDSM Dom transitioning to Daddy

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
HomeworkDaddy
Role: Daddy

BDSM Dom transitioning to Daddy

Postby HomeworkDaddy » 1 year ago

Howdy folks,

I've been exploring my needs publicly for a number of years in both the online and meatspace BDSM communities. I ended up really sinking my teeth into some Daddy/little play with a protocol partner online and it was one of those "this is what I've been missing all along" experiences, but real partners who are into what I'm into can be hard to find, so I'm expanding my search.

I have a live-in submissive with whom I can explore my twisty and sensual needs, but regression and loss of personal control aren't to her taste. Luckily, she's happy for me to have other partners, online or otherwise, so I'm hoping to make some friends, find a partner or two, and find like-minded folks with whom I can discuss this aspect of my sensual and romantic personality.

As for the rest of me, I'm highly educated and professionally successful. In the past I've been a university instructor in a scientific discipline, which spoke well to my more control-freaky facets and started my love of grading homework. I like cooking, dogs, and pretty white panties. :)

Looking forward to getting to know y'all better,
~Will

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!