Uploading Photos

diaperdanny4976
Role: Sissy

Uploading Photos

Postby diaperdanny4976 » 1 year ago

I still don't know how to do it, unless I send it via email to the moderator. I wish you guys had an easy loader for pics other than profile. Please advise further action! Thank you, Diaperdanny4976

admin

Re: Uploading Photos

Postby admin » 1 year ago

Hi, Diaperdanny4976.

I understand your desire to upload larger photos (perhaps of yourself, even). Please know that we are not a social networking site like Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, or even Fetlife. We are primarily a social forum.

As such, user profile photos are not a primary focus. Conversation and discussion are our key targets here so that we can help people grow and make connections. We just don't have capabilities (neither budget nor skill) to create more elaborate profiles for users at this time.

You're welcome to do things like:

Resize your image to fit the upload requirements of the user avatar (nearing the end of the instructions it kind of outlines these steps):

http://www.littlespaceonline.com/app.php/page/avatar

You're also welcome to create your own thread in the Showing Off section and upload photos of yourself or your things. Simply create your new topic and either link to your photos that are uploading elsewhere using the little photo code option in the toolbar or submit them as attachments to the thread (below the content boxes).

If you want to submit directly to our fan page (ie: You holding a sign that says "I <3 Littlespace Online") then either create your own thread and add your image(s) as attachments or email the administration team.

I hope this clears up some of the misunderstandings here. Please let us know if you need more assistance.

Return to “Site Suggestions, Questions, & Feedback”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!