Little shops?

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
dollyprincess
Role: Little

Little shops?

Postby dollyprincess » 1 year ago

I've been thinking about opening an online littles shop on etsy, I've noticed there doesn't seem to be a lot of shops to buy stuff online, or am I just not finding them? The shop I'd have would be mostly clothes stuff or stuffies

Homelesskid918

Re: Little shops?

Postby Homelesskid918 » 1 year ago

that would be amazing to do.

JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

Please do this!

dollyprincess

Postby dollyprincess » 1 year ago

Okay, I'll post a link thingy in the next few days :) after I set it up

dollyprincess

Postby dollyprincess » 11 months ago

So I'm still setting up the little shop thingy and some o the first items are gonna be boo boo boxes and super sweet scented soaps (like pear, strawberry). Why would most people want in the boo boo boxes? (Little first aid kits) so far I have band aids (purple, green, blue) a toy surprise, cough drops, chewable tums, hand sanitizer, sugarless gum, and tissues. I plan on adding a pair of vinyl gloves, alcohol wipes, and bandage wraps :( I dunno what else to put pwease help

PaigeeBoo

Postby PaigeeBoo » 11 months ago

You could put lollipops in the boxes, I love lollipops. And you could put stickers :lol: :D . For boo boo purposes you could add that spray for little cuts and scrapes :(

Crybaby

Postby Crybaby » 11 months ago

Oooh! Yesh! I would totally ask Daddy for one if you made it! Maybe add some cute hair ties/barrettes? Or bubble gum. :D
~Squish my cheeks~
~Call me cutie~

princesslittleone

Postby princesslittleone » 11 months ago

what kinds of little stuff are you going to have :) i love to go shopping

dollyprincess

So far I plan on having the first aid kits, animal ears and tails (like kitten, puppy, fawn, bears, ect maybe bat <3) cute sweet scented soaps with cutesy names ( magical girl, kitty paws, love potion p and b) bubble baths, and maybe chocolates for valentines, collars, necklaces, maybe jewelry boxes and toy boats. And everything is 100% handmade

dollyprincess

Oh the first aid kits have acetaminophen (ibuprofen), tissue, cherry halls cough (3)drops, chewable tums (2), purple or blue bandaids, a bandage wrap, hand sanitizer, alcohol wipes, a cold compress, surprise toy! And trident bubble gum :) they also come in mini lunch tins. The two I have made is a Spider-Man/avengers tin and the other is Disney princesses :)

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!