- Age: Somewhere between 25-45 biological age, preferably.
- Gender: Any
- Role: Preferably a young-little or adult-baby. Not an adult middle/tween/teen.
- Location: United States
Must be interested in doing gift exchanges long-term! Not just once!
It'd be nice if you liked things like:
- A specific character/movie/show (things like Hello Kitty, Winnie the Pooh, My Little Pony, and CareBears all get bonus points!)
- Sippy Cups/bottles
- Dolls (bonus points for dolls! Especially reborn dolls!)
- Stuffed animals
- Thrift store finds
- Sharing ("I had this doll outfit I'm not going to use any longer but it's in good condition. I thought I'd send it to you for your doll.")
I do not want a penpal. My handwriting is terrible and I don't want to exchange physical letters aside from whatever is in the package.
Thinking of gift exchanges for:
- Holiday (1 or 2 a year)
- Birthdays (we exchange on our birthdays--we both get a package for your birthday and my birthday)
- Special date we decide together for our own cutesy reasons ("Let's celebrate X day every year because it's just a cool day!")
I am biologically 29 and female.
A little around 4 years old.
I have a Daddy.
Interested in Hello Kitty, My Little Pony, reborn dolls, bats, coloring, stickers, all kind of music, and plenty more we can discuss.