Need help finding a gift for my little girl!

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
Williamdeflo
Role: Daddy

Need help finding a gift for my little girl!

Postby Williamdeflo » 1 year ago

For a long time, my little girl has wanted rocketship underpants. The kind everyone pictures in their mind. But I'm looking.... and I can't find it anywhere. I've only found a mix of underwear with ONE rocketship on it, or Calvin and Hobbes comics or other merch. I want a pair that is covered in lots of rocketships. Can anyone help me out? Money isn't an issue.

JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Re: Need help finding a gift for my little girl!

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

Hi!

I think it's super duper nice you're trying to fulfill your little's desire to dress in cutesy underwear like she did when she was younger. I've been on the hunt for you in terms of finding rocket ship panties. I've searched for both rocketship panties and space ship underwear to no avail. Much like you, all I'm running into in adult sizes are pieces with just one spaceship. Even searching for rocket ship lingerie brings up nothing and, come on, rockets...

I'm wondering if someone on Etsy who does printings could make a pair for you? Or perhaps a company that makes custom made underwear?

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!