Hello

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
candyandcarnage
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Hello

Postby candyandcarnage » 1 year ago

Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm definitely interested in the DD/lg relationship but I'm afraid I wouldn't be accepted or comfortable, and I'm looking for help. Sorry, I'm kind of shy until you get to know me.

princesshoney
Role: Little girl

Re: Hello

Postby princesshoney » 1 year ago

Hi, my name is Honey and I feel the exact same way! I recently discovered DDLG (like a week ago) and so far have had little-no success making friends cuse I'm shy too :/

-lenakitty-
Role: Little girl

Postby -lenakitty- » 1 year ago

hi guys! I'm a fairly new little too and there's lots of reasons why I feel I wouldn't be accepted. I don't have very many little friends and I would love to make more. if either of you would wanna talk sometime you can just message me and i'll reply as soon as I can, okays?

b1rian
Role: Daddy

Postby b1rian » 1 year ago

Hi I only recently came across this ddlg lately on instagram, and I think its what iv been looking for a long time, iv been looking for forums and other pages but little success if ye want to share ideas pm me thanks

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!