does some of you wanna be my fwend?

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sensual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
-lenakitty-
Role: Little girl

does some of you wanna be my fwend?

Postby -lenakitty- » 1 year ago

hai! I'm a little/kitten from New Zealand! I'm kinda shy and i'm also kinda new to the scene and I reaaaaallly really wanna make some friends here. bonus points and hugs if you're from New Zealand too! Some of my favourite things are; Kitty Cats, tattoos, pink and purple things!, sparkles, faeries, magic, wolves, my Daddy, snuggles, Doctor Who, Nightmare Before Christmas, Harry Potter, tiaras, princesses, pretty coloured hair, and lots lots more! if you wanna ask me somefing just message me and I will tell you the thing. I reaaalllly really hope I can find some new friends!

b1rian
Role: Daddy

Re: does some of you wanna be my fwend?

Postby b1rian » 1 year ago

Hi im looking for new friends too, although im the other side of the globe ( Ireland) im hoping to meet some like minded people, im nee to this but id like to be a daddy

Little Kitty

Postby Little Kitty » 1 year ago

Hiii!!! I wanna be friends!!! *opens my arms for a hug*

b1rian
Role: Daddy

Postby b1rian » 1 year ago

Yay I finally found a friend :D

-lenakitty-

Hai guys! Feel free to message me if you'd like to talk to me as I only just saw these! It didn't tell me anyone commented :( I'm around most days but with time zones i can't always reply straight away. How are you, what's happening?

Abhero92
Role: Diaper Lover

Postby Abhero92 » 1 year ago

I'm from the usa -_- but fairies magic and wolves are cool lol

-lenakitty-

That's okay, I don't even know if anyone else from nz is on here! Be crazy if I was the only one. Yes they are! I'm fascinated by magic and faeries and my daddys nickname is wolfy heh. We like wolves.

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!