Ddlg at Disney

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Ddlg at Disney

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

I was thinking of an awesome vacation to plan out and Disney popped into my head. Has anyone gone with their Daddy or Mommy to Disney (Disney World or Disneyland, it doesn't matter) and gotten to be kind of little in front of everyone and be accepted? I mean, it is suppose to be a childish place and I think being kiddish would be completely fine. Is this one of those Little's Dream Vacations type things? :lol:

Thomas1
Role: Daddy

Re: Ddlg at Disney

Postby Thomas1 » 1 year ago

There is an age play book similar to that I will find the name and stuff if you like :).

Thomas1
Role: Daddy

Postby Thomas1 » 1 year ago

There is an age play book similar to that I will find the name and stuff if you like :).

Emma904
Role: Little

Postby Emma904 » 1 year ago

My Daddy and I are looking into Disneyworld. I've never been to either so I'm super excited!!!!!
I think it would be fine to act little there. From what I've heard it happens to non littles as well :)

baby_ace
Role: ABDL

Postby baby_ace » 1 year ago

As someone who has worked at DW I can honestly say that no one will bat an eye if you let your little out while visiting. They will have as much fun with it as you will and it makes the employee's day better.

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!