help!! losing a caregiver

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
jammybambi
Role: Little girl

help!! losing a caregiver

Postby jammybambi » 1 year ago

i've recently lost my daddy and while break ups are already hard this is terrible! i feel so lost and confused without him. what kinds of things can i do alone that will make me feel better in little space? what kinds of safe activities could make me feel better?

Lugana707
Role: Daddy

Re: help!! losing a caregiver

Postby Lugana707 » 1 year ago

I'm sorry to hear about your break-up. As you said, break-ups are really hard, and ones so intimate as DDLG are even harder.

There's no one set of things that someone can do to help themselves feel better, even in little space. It may be in fact that you need to take a break from that place for a little while. Whatever the case may be, I recommend finding something that works for you and helps you move towards a better place.

lexyrosexo

Re: help!! losing a caregiver

Postby lexyrosexo » 1 year ago

I think the best thing to do is to create a space or routine that doesn't change whether your in a relationship or not,for example every other day is a little' lunch full of macaroni and shaped nuggets or sleeping every night at 11pm. Also read this link: app.php/page/selfcare

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!