New very shy little *^-^*

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
little_pumpkie215
Role: Ageplayer

New very shy little *^-^*

Postby little_pumpkie215 » 1 year ago

my nick name is Mei I'm still really new to this I've been a little for 3 months now I'm 24 and my little age is 2, i honestly think I've been a little all of my life I've always had someone taking care of me (I'm not sick where i cant take care of my self) my family sheltered me my whole life and they still continue to this day I'm not allowed to do a lot of stuff i don't want them mad at me..but that's another story. when i started being a little it just felt natural to me i fell in love with the concept the dynamics just all of it in general I'm glad i had someone special to me at the time introduce me to it. some of the stuff i like to do i love watching cartoons tom and Jerry Scooby-Doo courage the cowardly dog (not the scary ones) lazy town if I'm up early enough to watch it other wise I'm out being a big girl working i miss it, i have tried to get out of work to watch it Spongebob Rugrats Adventure time Regular show Steven universe. I love to color, playing games,(board games and console games) listening to music ( sometimes Disney songs), And of course watching Disney movie!! I love to dress up but right now i can only be a kitten when i don't work i do all the time i only have ears I'm working on getting a pretty tail and my paws I'm so excited!! But no one in my house even realizes what i do or that I'm in it, they have no idea but i want to be open about it I'm not ashamed to say I'm a little and I'm proud! i love making friends i do have 2 little friends but big people life takes them away so i don't get to talk to them much anymore i don't talk much I'm almost painfully shy i don't talk at all if they are a stranger i hope that i can find more little friends it would be nice to talk to more people inside the community to learn what i don't already know I'm happy to meet anyone i can meet.:)
☆♡~Mei~☆♡

Abhero92
Role: Diaper Lover

Re: New very shy little *^-^*

Postby Abhero92 » 1 year ago

Welcome to the site and I know what you mean about being shy lol I'm kinda the same way

little_pumpkie215

*^_^* Thank you
☆♡~Mei~☆♡

-lenakitty-
Role: Little girl

Postby -lenakitty- » 1 year ago

hello! Welcome to the site and I'm shy too. it's hard making little friends when it's so hard to talk to everyone

little_pumpkie215

yeah it really is hard but once you have a few it gets a bit eaiser or i heard *^-^*
☆♡~Mei~☆♡

-lenakitty-

I have one irl but i don't get to see her very much these days :( i really really wanna make new friends I can talk to more often

little_pumpkie215

awwww :( im still trying to make other little friends
☆♡~Mei~☆♡

-lenakitty-

Well I'm here if you wanna talk :)

little_pumpkie215

thank you *^-^*
☆♡~Mei~☆♡

DaddysPrinzessin

Postby DaddysPrinzessin » 1 year ago

Hiya! I'm new a being little, because I really never knew much about it before recently. I've always been a kid at heart and when I learned about this lifestyle it made me really happy. But at first I was scared to talk to my Daddy about it, so we were just in a normal D/s relationship for a bit. But then he had me research different types of dominants and submissives and he was really attracted to the DD/lg lifestyle, so we decided that would be best for our relationship and I've never been happier!

I'm not quite sure my regression age yet but I really like stickers and drawing and coloring and stuffies and all kinds of cartoons and Disney movies. And candies, too! I'd love to be friends, if you want! I don't have any little friends, currently.

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!