Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

New very shy little *^-^*

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Really.
Your "introduction" post will be denied if you choose to
tell us what relationship you are looking for or what type
of person you want to connect with using our community.
Your relationship status
does not define you or
tell us about yourself.
Our community is more than our free personals section,
and you are much more than your relationship desires.

Please click here for introduction
examples and tips for approval.

You can use our free personals section after your introduction has been approved.
little_pumpkie215
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Ageplayer

New very shy little *^-^*

Postby little_pumpkie215 » 1 year ago

my nick name is Mei I'm still really new to this I've been a little for 3 months now I'm 24 and my little age is 2, i honestly think I've been a little all of my life I've always had someone taking care of me (I'm not sick where i cant take care of my self) my family sheltered me my whole life and they still continue to this day I'm not allowed to do a lot of stuff i don't want them mad at me..but that's another story. when i started being a little it just felt natural to me i fell in love with the concept the dynamics just all of it in general I'm glad i had someone special to me at the time introduce me to it. some of the stuff i like to do i love watching cartoons tom and Jerry Scooby-Doo courage the cowardly dog (not the scary ones) lazy town if I'm up early enough to watch it other wise I'm out being a big girl working i miss it, i have tried to get out of work to watch it Spongebob Rugrats Adventure time Regular show Steven universe. I love to color, playing games,(board games and console games) listening to music ( sometimes Disney songs), And of course watching Disney movie!! I love to dress up but right now i can only be a kitten when i don't work i do all the time i only have ears I'm working on getting a pretty tail and my paws I'm so excited!! But no one in my house even realizes what i do or that I'm in it, they have no idea but i want to be open about it I'm not ashamed to say I'm a little and I'm proud! i love making friends i do have 2 little friends but big people life takes them away so i don't get to talk to them much anymore i don't talk much I'm almost painfully shy i don't talk at all if they are a stranger i hope that i can find more little friends it would be nice to talk to more people inside the community to learn what i don't already know I'm happy to meet anyone i can meet.:)
☆♡~Mei~☆♡

Abhero92
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Diaper Lover

Re: New very shy little *^-^*

Postby Abhero92 » 1 year ago

Welcome to the site and I know what you mean about being shy lol I'm kinda the same way

little_pumpkie215
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

*^_^* Thank you
☆♡~Mei~☆♡

-lenakitty-
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little girl

Postby -lenakitty- » 1 year ago

hello! Welcome to the site and I'm shy too. it's hard making little friends when it's so hard to talk to everyone

little_pumpkie215
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

yeah it really is hard but once you have a few it gets a bit eaiser or i heard *^-^*
☆♡~Mei~☆♡

-lenakitty-
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

I have one irl but i don't get to see her very much these days :( i really really wanna make new friends I can talk to more often

little_pumpkie215
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

awwww :( im still trying to make other little friends
☆♡~Mei~☆♡

-lenakitty-
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Well I'm here if you wanna talk :)

little_pumpkie215
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

thank you *^-^*
☆♡~Mei~☆♡

DaddysPrinzessin

Postby DaddysPrinzessin » 1 year ago

Hiya! I'm new a being little, because I really never knew much about it before recently. I've always been a kid at heart and when I learned about this lifestyle it made me really happy. But at first I was scared to talk to my Daddy about it, so we were just in a normal D/s relationship for a bit. But then he had me research different types of dominants and submissives and he was really attracted to the DD/lg lifestyle, so we decided that would be best for our relationship and I've never been happier!

I'm not quite sure my regression age yet but I really like stickers and drawing and coloring and stuffies and all kinds of cartoons and Disney movies. And candies, too! I'd love to be friends, if you want! I don't have any little friends, currently.

Return to “Introductions”