Gender change when regressing? ddlg becomes ddlb

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
ddlgloverx

Gender change when regressing? ddlg becomes ddlb

Postby ddlgloverx » 1 year ago

I've never been a girly girl but my job requires me to make appearances of that. I dress very feminine, wear nice make-up, and interact with a lot of other women each day that are looking to make their style beautiful and elegant. Lovely is what I am.

But when I regress with ageplay I like to be a boy. I don't want pink princess cups. I want blue. Boyish things. No dolls but, rather, things like soldiers or toy pistols. I don't know why I change gender though.

Is it ok?

ddlgloverx

Re: Gender change when regressing? ddlg becomes ddlb

Postby ddlgloverx » 1 year ago

I wanted to follow up to say that I'm comfortable being a woman. I don't want to be a man or male really. It's just when it comes to age play. I don't know why. I'm just not into any of the girly cute things. I want to a tomboy, maybe?

JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Re: Gender change when regressing? ddlg becomes ddlb

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

Honestly, the best piece of advice I can give here is to stop thinking or worrying about it.

Honest.

There are no rules to this situation. If you want to, essentially, roleplay as a boy instead of a girl then that's well within your rights. If you're happy and aren't hurting anyone then I see no reason why this should be of concern.

Some people are just like that. Some littles don't want princess things. I know some mdlb boys who very much prefer princess items and pink, frilly outfits. It's all a matter of preference and what you feel best doing, being, etc.

Embrace it and love exactly who you are.

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!