Hello

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
wayiiseelife
Role: Little

Hello

Postby wayiiseelife » 1 year ago

Hi everyone. I really don't know what to say, so I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense. My name is Bre, I'm 21 years old from Wisconsin. I am a little, my age ranges from time to time. Between 1 and 5. I have always been a little, but never got to do this with anyone.

I don't have a stuffed animal, dummie or diapers because I'm little afarid someone might find them and yeah. I guess I do have a blue blanket that I am attached to and have to sleep with every night...I love to watch Disney movies, and Spongebob when I'm little. I love to coloring, it seems to calm me down. I suck my thumb to calm me down also. I have never tried diapers or dummies but I wanna. I've never had a caregiver and noone knows I'm little in real life.

So that's a little about me. But if you have any questions, I am an open book.

eiana

Re: Hello

Postby eiana » 1 year ago

Hi Bre, I'm Eiana! I'm 28, from Minnesota, and also new to this - as in, I've always felt little at times (age range more 5-9 usually), but like you haven't ever gotten to do this with anyone. I've only just recently gotten up the courage to explore things online. :)

wayiiseelife

Re: Hello

Postby wayiiseelife » 1 year ago

Hi Eiana! How are you? It's nice to meet someone who is starting to exporle like I am. I'm a little nervous and scared and yeah. I would like yo get to know people as friends and some caregivers.

I'm sorry I'm nervous.

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!