Hello

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Really.

Your "introduction" post will be denied if you choose to
tell us what relationship you are looking for or what type
of person you want to connect with using our community.
Your relationship status
does not define you or
tell us about yourself.
Our community is more than our free personals section,
and you are much more than your relationship desires.

Please click here for introduction
examples and tips for approval.

You can use our free personals section after your introduction has been approved.
wayiiseelife
Role: Little

Hello

Postby wayiiseelife » 1 year ago

Hi everyone. I really don't know what to say, so I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense. My name is Bre, I'm 21 years old from Wisconsin. I am a little, my age ranges from time to time. Between 1 and 5. I have always been a little, but never got to do this with anyone.

I don't have a stuffed animal, dummie or diapers because I'm little afarid someone might find them and yeah. I guess I do have a blue blanket that I am attached to and have to sleep with every night...I love to watch Disney movies, and Spongebob when I'm little. I love to coloring, it seems to calm me down. I suck my thumb to calm me down also. I have never tried diapers or dummies but I wanna. I've never had a caregiver and noone knows I'm little in real life.

So that's a little about me. But if you have any questions, I am an open book.

eiana

Re: Hello

Postby eiana » 1 year ago

Hi Bre, I'm Eiana! I'm 28, from Minnesota, and also new to this - as in, I've always felt little at times (age range more 5-9 usually), but like you haven't ever gotten to do this with anyone. I've only just recently gotten up the courage to explore things online. :)

wayiiseelife

Re: Hello

Postby wayiiseelife » 1 year ago

Hi Eiana! How are you? It's nice to meet someone who is starting to exporle like I am. I'm a little nervous and scared and yeah. I would like yo get to know people as friends and some caregivers.

I'm sorry I'm nervous.

Return to “Introductions”