Long Distance Ddlg Tips

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
ddlgloverx

Long Distance Ddlg Tips

Postby ddlgloverx » 1 year ago

I have a relationship where my Daddy lives in another state. States away. Hours and hours. We can't just hop in the car and see each other every weekend or something like that.
How can Daddy do Daddy things when we're long distant though? He's great and all but I want it to be more Ddlg and less vanilla.

JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Re: Long Distance Ddlg Tips

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

My Daddy and I were long distance for a little while. It sounds kind of daunting but it's very manageable if you're both willing to make it work. Develop special names for each other--like calling him Daddy frequently and him calling you a name he's designated for you. Let him know what you're feeling. Keep in contact with each other.

Roleplaying through text can be kind of nice. If you have a webcam you could video roleplay too or have 'date nights' (or, hey, 'little nights' in littlespace with him) through camera and voice. Heck, there are even sites now that let you watch youtube channels with other people. Also, if you both have a subscription to things like Netflix or Hulu you can time it just right to watch a movie or show together.

A lot of ddlg couples develop a routine in person or ldr. Try doing something like that. Maybe make a daily report to your Daddy about your activities of the day, set aside to devote to him and what he wants to do, etc.

LilxkittenxAbby
Role: Little

Postby LilxkittenxAbby » 1 year ago

Yeah, my daddy and I are in different states. He's 6 hours away and I work and go to school so I don't get to see him often but we downloaded this really cute app called couple (or couples? Idr) but you can draw pictures for him or with your daddy and you can do this cute little thing called 'thumbkiss' and if you both put your thumbs on the same spot and hold it, both phones will vibrate and I make a little game out of making my daddy chase after my thumbprint. It's cute. But yeah, you just find a routine. ALWAYS keep your communication open and honest or those bottled up emotions will create a Crack between your daddy and you. Skyping and watching netflix on the phone help my daddy and i. If he knows I have tasks that need to get done (like laundry, eating healthier, cleaning my room or car, getting groceries,etc) he will set up rewards if I get so many done in a day or whatever. It makes it a little easier. :)

LilxkittenxAbby
Role: Little

Postby LilxkittenxAbby » 1 year ago

Yeah, my daddy and I are in different states. He's 6 hours away and I work and go to school so I don't get to see him often but we downloaded this really cute app called couple (or couples? Idr) but you can draw pictures for him or with your daddy and you can do this cute little thing called 'thumbkiss' and if you both put your thumbs on the same spot and hold it, both phones will vibrate and I make a little game out of making my daddy chase after my thumbprint. It's cute. But yeah, you just find a routine. ALWAYS keep your communication open and honest or those bottled up emotions will create a Crack between your daddy and you. Skyping and watching netflix on the phone help my daddy and i. If he knows I have tasks that need to get done (like laundry, eating healthier, cleaning my room or car, getting groceries,etc) he will set up rewards if I get so many done in a day or whatever. It makes it a little easier. :)

Icecream_rainbow82
Role: Little girl

Postby Icecream_rainbow82 » 4 months ago

:?: ok i came here looking for help too and I was wondering how ldr daddies give punishmentsome and rewards, I've only ever been in ldr but........

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!