:)

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
__nana__
Role: Little girl

:)

Postby __nana__ » 1 year ago

I'd like to get to know more LG or LBs here... looking for long distance friendship as i know nobody is into these stuff in my country :|

Pluto
Role: Ageplayer

Re: :)

Postby Pluto » 1 year ago

Hello If you want someone to talk to you can talk to me shoot me a message. And what state do you live in?

__nana__

Pluto wrote:Hello If you want someone to talk to you can talk to me shoot me a message. And what state do you live in?

I live in Iran, middle east u know?

Pluto

D: I live in the states that is in the middle of no where! hugs. I can only imaine how different it is to live in Iran. Have you ever been to other countries? IF so where have you been and how different are they from Iran?

__nana__

Pluto wrote:D: I live in the states that is in the middle of no where! hugs. I can only imaine how different it is to live in Iran. Have you ever been to other countries? IF so where have you been and how different are they from Iran?

No i have never been to other countries and it sucks so bad

Pluto

Sorry :( Maybe you can move out of Iran eventually? Sorry I can't be of much help to you :( we can talk here that can help some :D What are some of your favortie movies to watch as a little? Some of mine are atlantis the lost empire and lilo and stitch.

Blackjack619

Postby Blackjack619 » 11 months ago

Hi i'm also looking for a friend i don't mind long distance friend. :D

farshaddd
Role: Caregiver

Postby farshaddd » 7 months ago

Hi, I just joined and after desperately searching "Iran" I found this, amazing to see someone else from my country. I'm looking forward to talking to you and sharing ideas/experiences

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!