Hello!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
cuddlemonster89
Role: Daddy

Hello!

Postby cuddlemonster89 » 1 year ago

Hi there, I'm Luke. I'm a Daddy Dom/Master. A bit about me:

I grew up in Massachusetts and last year I moved to Colorado to live closer to my bio dad, enjoy the nicer weather and view of the mountains, and, well, the thought of moving thousands of miles away from home terrified me, so I had to do it! I didn't have any plan though after moving here I quickly found a new job that pays well and everything seemed to work out nicely. A few months ago I bought a townhome and now I live by myself with my cat Layla, who is very cuddly and affectionate!

My love language is physical touch and my favorite thing to do is cuddle, hence the first part of my user name.

In my free time I like to read books, watch movies, go for walks out side, run, take warm baths/showers, and cuddle. I would love to cuddle with a little girl though I don't have one right now, so I usually cuddle with stuffed animals instead.

I am an introvert, my personality type in ISFJ/ INFJ.

My core values are Self-Actualization (Growth, Wisdom, Health, Self-Reliance, etc.), Authenticity (Honesty, Integrity, Intimacy, Loyalty, etc.), and Fun (Creativity, Playfulness, Pleasure).

I’m a life-long learner. I have a perpetual desire to master life. I love to grow and develop myself by seeking out new experiences and by reading books on topics I find interesting, including: self-development, mindfulness, love, communication, negotiation, conflict-resolution, interpersonal relations, marriage, personal transformation, self-esteem, emotions, spirituality, D/s, and littles. As a Daddy I like to take on a mentoring role and help my little learn new things, assign her books that will enable her to better understand herself or the world around her, and have her grow and develop to become her best self.

I have 4 years of experience as a software engineer and program mostly in Java and Javascript. I do both front-end and back-end development.

My favorite foods are a cheese burger from Five Guys, a chicken burrito from Chipotle, and a Chicken quesadilla from Qdoba.

I love Disney/Pixar movies, disaster/end of the world movies, monster movies, zombie movies, ghost movies, comedies, and other types.

If there's anything else you want to know, just ask!

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!