Too physically big to be into ddlg?

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Too physically big to be into ddlg?

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

I struggle sometimes with my size. I'm a rather large person, standing at 5'11" or so. My Daddy is even shorter than I am. He's a wonderful 5'8". I wish I was about 5'3" really.

I've always been into shorter men. Even as a child I had a tendency to develop crushes on boys who were shorter than me. I don't know but height is an attractive quality for me--the shorter, the better. I don't really understand why this is stuck in my head because I think of the traditional, cutesy couple as being a slightly older, taller man with a slightly younger, shorter woman.

Anyway, Daddy's a little smaller than me and is also very lean--slender but muscular. I'm not. I'm a little squishy and soft.

I've mentioned it to him before, asking if my size bothers him, and he always tries to reassure me that he doesn't mind it a bit. I guess I keep thinking that I feel like my body doesn't match my mentality or emotions or...something. I'm not sure what. Sometimes I feel like I'm physically too big to be a little.

If I look for clothes for ddlg then it becomes obvious that I'm not the typical size. Everything cute and pretty looks like it's made for a pre-teen or underdeveloped (or...undeveloped?) girl. I'm not a petite sized girl.

I don't want to feel this way any more. I don't want to feel uncomfortable in my skin.

There are things that I can't change. Sure, I could drop some weight--but some of my physical attributes can't change. My height, for example, will always be generally the same, and it's something that I'm also insecure over.

Has anyone else struggled with this or am I the only one? It feels like I'm alone in this, really. I want to accept myself--little, big, everything. How do I do that when there are things I cannot change about myself?

Magnus

Re: Too big to be into ddlg?

Postby Magnus » 1 year ago

first off, just because it isnt easily found doesnt mean it doesnt exist. my gf is + sized and it's so hard to find something to fit her, but it's just an outfit. i wanted to buy her a princess dress for her birthday (as it's my nickname for her), but it's exceptionally difficult to find something for her... doesnt mean that i will stop though.

what i can suggest is going to thrift stores and seeing if there's clothing you can kinda tinker with and mix together for an outfit that fits you.

Princess

Postby Princess » 1 year ago

You are never too big to be a Little Girl... being a Little is about mindset, not physical size.

littlesophia13
Role: Little

Postby littlesophia13 » 1 year ago

I know the feeling size wise, I'm short but plump and struggle to find things that fit me, but I try not to focus on my physical appearance when I play and more how I feel.

Abbleswhobabbles
Role: Little

Postby Abbleswhobabbles » 5 months ago

I know the feeling as I too am a little big for a little. I buy stuff online that I guess could be called bono or hit thrift stores and tinker with things adding lace and stuff to make me feel more like a little girl. Good luck :pacy:

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!