Little Girl looking for a little friend from the UK

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sensual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
CelineCinnamon
Role: Kitten

Little Girl looking for a little friend from the UK

Postby CelineCinnamon » 1 year ago

Hey

I'm Celine and I'm quite new to being a little though I've felt like this and have privately been like this for a long time (:
When I'm in little space my age is 7-12, changes a little bit every time.
Currently I am living in Berlin studying computer science and trying to make friends here. But then I discovered this forum and wanted to make some friends that are just like me *-* I love to colour and listen to music, watch disney movies and cuddle
I've got a lot of stuffs *yay* *u* I love them

you can message me here or on kik if you want (: :)
My name is CelineCinnamon on kik

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!