Friends and Pen Pals please! (Littles)

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
gemmily
Role: Little girl

Friends and Pen Pals please! (Littles)

Postby gemmily » 1 year ago

Hello! I'm Gemma-Lü, but as a little I go by Petal or Princess. I'm yet to determine my little age, but I feel I'm probably around the 6 y/old mark. My adult age is 23, and I work within the wedding industry in various fields... I'm hoping one day I'll settle into one particular sector, but I've always had an aversion to becoming an 'adult'. I'm hoping my new found openness in the DDlg world will help me settle a little more in both aspects of my life! I am from and live in the UK, and would love to find some wonderful little friends who are also from the UK (and other places too!!) as it would be lovely to meet up with other littles and generally talk to other littles about little things. I have suppressed this part of myself for so long, and it's been making me a little unhappy but of recent I have met someone who is open about that, and has helped me feel more comfortable about my little space mindset.

I would LOVE to make some little friends, as it would be lovely to have people I can talk to about little things with... Simple things like our interests, what we did with our day and our daddies! Conversation isn't restricted to little space though, I would also happily talk about our adult lives and any troubles or achievements we might have in both our adult and little life.

I love to draw, colour and be generally creative. I feel most myself when I'm doing something creative! I love cartoons and animated movies, as well as story books! I would love to meet someone who would eventually become a pen pal and maybe even an in real life friend and we could have play dates and sleepovers and cute fun things like that! I'm open to international and UK little friends!

I'm not closed to the idea of being friends with people in other roles in the community, but primarily being a little makes me want other little friends too!

If you'd like to get to know me and hopefully maybe be friends then please drop me a message!!

Lots of love xoxoxox

InnocentKitten16

Re: Friends and Pen Pals please! (Littles)

Postby InnocentKitten16 » 10 months ago

Hiya! I'm new to the ddlg life and would love to be friends with you! Pm me, please;

Mariloli

Re: Friends and Pen Pals please! (Littles)

Postby Mariloli » 10 months ago

Hi! I'm new to this community and still trying to decide my age too but I'm thinking in the 5 year old. I'm from the United States, and adult age is 22, i also have an aversion to becoming an 'adult'. It'll be great if we could become friends.

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!