IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By gemmily
Hello everyone!

A question for you... Do any littles dress little in the big outside world away from your safe space?

I've slowly started to introduce things into my day-to-day attire... Just little things like a tiara, kitten ears (I am currently obsessed with kitten ear headbands/hats/hoods) and a day collar. I always wear frilly socks and cute little shoes most days regardless... I'm getting braver! :) I have some beautiful little dresses which I've made myself (I would love to know where I can purchase some from too...?!) which are mainly just short smock-type things with lace trim and ribbon and bows on.

I'm just wondering if anyone else dresses little in public, or has any thoughts/tips about it?

Does anyone think this is weird? Or that their should be a limit to what is acceptable to wear?

I'm 23, so am slightly cautious of what I wear outside the house but would love to talk to others about their thoughts and person experiences!

Thanks guys :D xoxoxox
By princessStinky
Well i thought about that too, but my mommy gave me the response that she doesnt want to torture me, and i think that people around could have problems with that (especially adults explaining their children) so better think really good before trying it
By Teddy_Bear
There are ways I have started exploring my little side. I wear cute socks and underwear so no one else knows. =] There are styles that make little clothes seem everyday... I don't know what they are though.
I use to send my little out into the big scary world dressed like a little princess. Not to extreme just enough that me and her knew. We loved it, it's very stimulating once your comfortable with it :3 best of luck and take it slow.
By Little_limerence1
You could always dress up in the Lolita style. I do it and it's easier to explain that you're doing it for fun to look like a doll.
There is an entire fashion circle in Japan dedicated to the style. It's supper cut. My favorite online store is milanoo.com
Daddy approves all of my outfits at home, but when i am without him I am allowed to wear what I want. My style fluctuates, but I like cute girly things, kinda pastel goth-ish. Sometimes i'll wear cute frilly socks, or a skirt with knee high socks and some (not too sexualized,plain) garters, with a normal top. You can do a lot in the leg area, just be careful. Of course, even if I don't dress little I still have the cute panties Daddy picks out. So even if no one else knows, you know :3
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]