New to being a little

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
onedaydude
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

New to being a little

Postby onedaydude » 1 year ago

Ok, so i am extremely new to this dynamic, I have been interested in it for a long time but never really started. i honestly have no idea my age range, or how to act. ive done a bit of roleplaying before, but that was for a computer game called World of Warcraft. so its roleplaying but not the same. im really asking for tips, or forum posts, or advice really anything to help me learn to embrace the little in me.

CuddleBugMonster
Role: Little boy

Re: New to being a little

Postby CuddleBugMonster » 1 year ago

:D hi. I'm new too. Well kinda. I've been a little for a long time, but I didn't know I was being a 'little' do you have a Big? I do! Having a Big makes all the difference. I would go to a toy store and look at toys. What interests you most? That can help you find your age. Buy a teddy. All kids like teddies. I want a big one. Think of games you would play if someone was to play with you. Would you play pretend? Or dolls? Or patty cake? It's up to you! I hope you find your Big.

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!