Hiyah!!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Really.

Your "introduction" post will be denied if you choose to
tell us what relationship you are looking for or what type
of person you want to connect with using our community.
Your relationship status
does not define you or
tell us about yourself.
Our community is more than our free personals section,
and you are much more than your relationship desires.

Please click here for introduction
examples and tips for approval.

You can use our free personals section after your introduction has been approved.
Littlelexieeee
Role: Little girl

Hiyah!!

Postby Littlelexieeee » 1 year ago

Hi so im lexie. I looove stuffies, watching disney, sippy cups, and cuddling. Ive been into dd/lg for 8 months now and i really enjoy. Being a little is something thats just naturual for me and i love the level of care that is give by a daddy/mommy. Also im from chicago, i love music and plan to study music and theatre arts :). Im also a huge one direction fan but also like many different genres of music. But yep thats me in a nut shell hehe. Byeee

Diaperguy619
Role: Babyboy

Re: Hiyah!!

Postby Diaperguy619 » 1 year ago

Hello I recently got into the ab side of this lifestyle, I love wearing diapers and have wanted to my whole life but now I want to be a little. I love my paci it helps me get into little space instantly, I like playing with toys and sleeping with my stuffies.
I also like playing video games and listening to music or cuddling with mommy and my bottle watching TV.

DaddysPrinzessin

Re: Hiyah!!

Postby DaddysPrinzessin » 1 year ago

Hi dere! I only recently got into the DD/lg lifestyle but I loooove it! My favorite things are my stuffies, watching Disney movies(with music especially), and cuddling wiff Daddy.

Return to “Introductions”