Hello! (I'm a Little)

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
+LittleRose+
Role: Little

Hello! (I'm a Little)

Postby +LittleRose+ » 1 year ago

(This is all just taken from my profile, I am terrible at introductions)

I've haven't been in a DDlg relationship but I do have a Little side that comes with my age regression (12 years old, tween). I'm an artsy person who loves to draw. I would also like you all to know that I'm not just on this site to search for a partner, I would like to know you as a friend. If it comes down to developing romantic feelings then that's cool, if not well at least we made good friends, right?

Looking for: playmate, partner, Daddy, friend

I love to draw. My absolute favorite band is Ghost, I am completely obsessed with them. I love writing short stories, watching horror movies, marvel movies, Disney/Pixar films, playing RPG video games, Jim Henson's Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal, Harry Potter movies/books. My favorite shows include My Little Pony Fim, Dr. Who, and Once Upon A Time. My favorite video game is Kingdom Hearts (own all the games, waiting on 3 to come out.) Hmmm..what else? Well, I suppose in short. If there is something I love, I get obsessive about it, lol.

I'm 19 years old.

I'm sorry this was such a crappy introduction, I look forward to getting to know you! :D

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!