little in va, usa looking for other littles

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
CuddleBugMonster
Role: Little boy

little in va, usa looking for other littles

Postby CuddleBugMonster » 1 year ago

:D hi. I'm Kae.I'm a little from Virginia. I'm looking for other little friends who don't tell me to grow up, :x I love geeky stuff like Harry potter and sherlock, but I also like coloring and blankies and I want a big teddy. I like swings and hide and seek and playing knights and dragons, or princess. I Would love an in person friend, but a PayPal/Skype friend would be great too.

DaddysPrinzessin

Re: little in va, usa looking for other littles

Postby DaddysPrinzessin » 1 year ago

Haaiiiiiii! I live in Virginia, too! I like coloring and stuffies and pretty stickers and playing video games with my Daddy. I'd love to be friends!

DddyLvsPrncsBweBwe
Role: Daddy

Postby DddyLvsPrncsBweBwe » 11 months ago

Hewo... I'm a pwince some a pwincess some and a Daddy some and a mommy some... mostly Daddy, and i have a widdle dat wikes to helps me wif my widdle side too. I wive in va, chesterfield... My widdle wives in NYC but we weally wubs each overs, so it's ok. I would wike a fwiend for pwaying in my widdospace. Jus wemember dat I am new to being widdle and I need undewstanding ok? Bye Bye.

WannabeLittle
Role: Little girl

Postby WannabeLittle » 11 months ago

Hi I live in Va, me want to learn how to be a proper little. Looking for little friends and a little mentor. I love HP. My future Daddy lets me watch walking dead so me loves that too. I love puzzles and coloring. I use to have 21 stuffed animals. I starting over now though. I love binki but me like my thumb more.
ForeverLittle

Tokyopeach1
Role: Little

Postby Tokyopeach1 » 11 months ago

Hi! Im new to the little community! Maybe you can help me???? Pretty please? ☺️

Return to “Looking for Friendship”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!