Hello I'm so glad i found this site

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Really.

Your "introduction" post will be denied if you choose to
tell us what relationship you are looking for or what type
of person you want to connect with using our community.
Your relationship status
does not define you or
tell us about yourself.
Our community is more than our free personals section,
and you are much more than your relationship desires.

Please click here for introduction
examples and tips for approval.

You can use our free personals section after your introduction has been approved.
sunflowerwharf
Role: Little girl

Hello I'm so glad i found this site

Postby sunflowerwharf » 1 year ago

:geek:
Hiya! I go by Jessy. I'm realm looking for other little and middles to talk to. I starting searching in hope that my Daddy and I are not alone in the way our relationship naturally is. It's really hard for me to make friends where I live I cannot help, but be very shy. I love my little pony and hello kitty, watching Disney movies ( beauty and the beast and brave are my favorites.) then I also love playing Xbox (borderlands 2 is our favorite), playing basketball, and running with my Daddy. I don't think he even knows he's such a Daddy Dom besides just enjoying me calling him Daddy all the time. We may not have much but he try's so hard to take care of me and I try to make him happy. He may be my best friend, it's still would be nice to talk to someone thats like me. ⌒.⌒

LuckyLucy86
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Re: Hello I'm so glad i found this site

Postby LuckyLucy86 » 1 year ago

:D hello! I'm glad I found this place too cuz I get lonely never being around ppl that get me. I hope you like it here too.

Return to “Introductions”