Hello I'm so glad i found this site

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
sunflowerwharf
Role: Little girl

Hello I'm so glad i found this site

Postby sunflowerwharf » 1 year ago

:geek:
Hiya! I go by Jessy. I'm realm looking for other little and middles to talk to. I starting searching in hope that my Daddy and I are not alone in the way our relationship naturally is. It's really hard for me to make friends where I live I cannot help, but be very shy. I love my little pony and hello kitty, watching Disney movies ( beauty and the beast and brave are my favorites.) then I also love playing Xbox (borderlands 2 is our favorite), playing basketball, and running with my Daddy. I don't think he even knows he's such a Daddy Dom besides just enjoying me calling him Daddy all the time. We may not have much but he try's so hard to take care of me and I try to make him happy. He may be my best friend, it's still would be nice to talk to someone thats like me. ⌒.⌒

LuckyLucy86
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Re: Hello I'm so glad i found this site

Postby LuckyLucy86 » 1 year ago

:D hello! I'm glad I found this place too cuz I get lonely never being around ppl that get me. I hope you like it here too.

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!